Using the nurturing element of water to share yoga with people of all ages, body types and abilities.
- Brings the principles and benefits of yoga to water to develop strength, balance and range of motion
- Allows the body to find optimum stretch with the release of gravity while in the water
- Uses the water as support and resistance to help strengthen and develop muscle control
- Improves flexibility and reduces stiffness of muscles and strain on joints with fluid movements in the water
- Stregthens and tones the body while relieving tension and renewing energy
- Uses the rhythm of breath to find an inner sense of relaxation
- Releases tension and stress, quieting the mind and soothing the nervous system